Let’s start with what HYIP means – it is a highly profitable investment program, the profit of which exceeds the income from accruals on the deposit in the bank.
- 99% of companies actually use the Ponzi scheme (pyramid);
- payments are made from new receipts;
- everywhere there is an end to payments, which means a HYIP project is a scam.
Types of HYIPs by category
It is impossible to describe in a few paragraphs all the details on HYIP funds from the past, therefore there is so much information on this blog on this topic. Let us return from examples to what types of projects HYIP projects have adopted, because Wikipedia does not provide such information. Years of experience and analysis allowed us to classify investment programs according to a variety of criteria.
Mutual aid fund
- An investment platform is launched
- The launch of HYIP is announced to a huge number of people
- Participants make contributions and stand in a live queue, one after another
- The former profit from the latter
- Those who made a profit can again stand in line
- The queue stops moving over time